General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
To create an account on ou
- r website, you provide us with information including your name, email address, mobile phone and password. You do not have to provide any additional information other than that marked with an *; however, the additional information contained in the form and not marked with an
- * will allow you to make the best use of our services.
Legal basis for data processing
The provision of data and, therefore, the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional; the user may refuse consent and revoke at any time a consent already provided. However, denial of consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and the experience of surfing the website may be compromised.
Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this website will process some data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Purposes of the processing and data collected
In the event that the user has expressed his/her consent at the time of activation of the service or expresses it subsequently and until it is revoked, the personal data collected through this registration are processed for the following purposes: allow the user to download training and information material, provide assistance and support services, proceed with subscription to the newsletter, send training, information and commercial communications, subscription to the courses or events related to them.
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated way during users’ visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
– Internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
– Internet service provider (ISP) name;
–date and time of the visit;
–web page of origin and exit of the visitor (referral);
– country of origin;
–possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information is done for the following purposes:
–in aggregate and anonymous form only, in order to verify the correct functioning of the website. None of this information is related to the person-user of the site, nor it allows the identification (as of May 25, 2018, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the data controller);
– for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data recorded automatically may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the website itself or other users, or to block harmful activities or criminal offences. Such data will never be used to identify or profile you, nor cross-checked with other data, nor provided to third parties, but they are used solely for the purpose of protecting the website and its users (as of May 25, 2018, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller);
– communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as managing comments on the site.
When you send, receive, or interact with messages related to our services, we collect information about you. We also use automatic message scanning technology.
If the website allows the introduction of comments or in case of specific services requested by the user through the Contacts section, the website automatically reveals and records some personal data of the user, including the email address and nickname.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information made public by users through the services and tools made available to them, are provided knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability for any violations of the law. It is the user’s responsibility to check that they have permission to enter the personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international regulations.
The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes specified above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, the personal data collected by the website will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authorities and only in the cases provided for by law. However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (e.g. management of comments), or for the execution of security checks or website optimization.
Place of data processing
The data collected by the website are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web hosting data center.
The Web hosting responsible for data processing, on behalf of the Data Controller, is located outside the European Economic Area but acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential to distinguish between connected users and are useful to prevent a requested feature from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyberattacks to the website. Session cookies do not contain any personal data and last only for the ongoing session, i.e. until your browser is closed. They do not require consent.
Functionality cookies used by the website are strictly necessary for the use of the website; in particular, they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user (such as Login), for which no consent is required.
List of Cookies available on the website
name: “_ga” (Analytics)
name: “_gat_gtag_ UA-1592621-77 (Analytics) name: “_gid” (Analytics)
This website does not use profiling cookies, do not store your choices/tastes and do not create remarketing campaigns.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
According to a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as the data processor, it undertakes to process the data according to the requests of the Data Controller, given directly through the settings of the software. These settings disable the advertising and data sharing options.
More information about Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the data collection by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on his/her browser (opt-out).
Most videos on the website do not carry cookies when you access the page, as the “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option has been set so that YouTube does not store visitors’ information unless they play the video voluntarily.
cookie: test_cookie .doubleclick.net is not a persistent cookie, but is used to verify whether your browser supports cookies.
For further information on Google’s use of the data and their processing, please refer to the information provided on the page set up by Google, and on the page on the methods adopted by Google to use the data when using the website or partners’ apps.
Plugin Social Network and APP
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, which you are requested to refer to.
On the website, there is a chat service where you can exchange information and book. You can read the information of the chat service at this link:
– Facebook (cookie information link)
– LinkedIn (cookie information link)
– Google+ (cookie information link).
– Paypal (cookie information link)
Data transfer to countries outside the EU
This website may share some data collected through services located outside the European Union. In particular, through Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via the social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to Privacy Shield.
This website processes user’s data lawfully and correctly, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or electronic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes specified. In particular, the website management software is constantly updated and regularly scanned for viruses and dangerous codes.
In some cases, in addition to the data controller, other categories of subjects involved in the organization of the website (administrative staff, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communications agencies) may have access to data.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User may exercise the following rights in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation:
– Totally or partially oppose the processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons, for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data (right to access);
– know their origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, correction, addition, cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of processing based on consent, the user has the right to receive, at the sole cost of any support, the data he/she provides to the data controller, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– il the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority by means of Information and Data Protection Commissioner (IDPC) Malta https://idpc.org.mt
– as well as, more generally, the user has the right to exercise all the rights that are recognized by current legal provisions.
In the event that the data are processed in accordance with legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects to processing are guaranteed (except for the right to portability, which is not provided for by law), in particular the right to object the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests must be addressed to the Data Controller.
According to the laws in force, the data controller is the website administrator, Prof Andrea Mascolo – Head of Institution EIMS H.E.I. – born in Novi Ligure (AL) IL 03.03.1974 Italy; resident in Viale A. Saffi 53 – 15067 Novi Ligure (AL) Italy Personal identification Number: MSCNRF74C03F965P, which can be contacted through the CONTACTS section.
The Data Controller’s Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not knowingly collect any personal information about children. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Data Controller shall delete it in a timely manner, at the request of users.
Where the data provider is under 16 years of age, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data and a copy of personal documents are acquired.
The data processor is EIMS H.E.I. through the Head of Institution: Prof Andrea Mascolo born in Novi Ligure (AL) IL 03.03.1974 Italy; resident in Viale A. Saffi 53 – 15067 Novi Ligure (AL) Italy Personal identification Number: MSCNRF74C03F965P
Google is appointed as data processor and processes the data on behalf of the data controller (Google Analytics).